Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Imperial Assault Hovertank

Got mine from BBTS today after being in my pile of loot for a while. Got it at the current $35 price. Definitely not an $80 toy.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

I saw that a 3rd party seller has this listed on Amazon this morning for $24.40, plus $5.59 shipping, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and placed an order.

I did another custom of this vehicle that has more of an Imperial appearance, as well as making it a hovertank using a repulsorlift propulsion system. Or to simply put it, I got rid of the track assemblies & wheels. I also added the cannon to the Commander Station mount.

There are more photos & info in my post in the main Customizing thread...
    https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1142548
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Really great job. I love a good level of detailing and customization. Looks incredible.

WOW Strobeeone! That's an AMAZING custom! Hope Hasbro is taking notes for the retread?!
    "You just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    Really great job. I love a good level of detailing and customization. Looks incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by KiAdiRandy View Post
    WOW Strobeeone! That's an AMAZING custom! Hope Hasbro is taking notes for the retread?!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofrebel View Post
    That's awesome!!!
    Thank you all.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394