Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Assault Hovertank

Lol I joked a few weeks ago it wasn't much bigger than the Solo Landspeeder...and holy **** it's not. At least that thing came with a figure.

That pic is very surprising. It gave the impression it was bigger. Not necessarily bad, it does free up space. I might get a better read once I see it in person.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

$80 for a vehicle that's the same size as a $30 vehicle? Wow!

Mine should be arriving tomorrow..Can. Not. Wait.

Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    $80 for a vehicle that's the same size as a $30 vehicle? Wow!
    Check out some of the reviews for it. All the fine detail on it is amazing, we've never had a more detailed vehicle. Not even Hasbro's G.I.Joe vehicles come close to the detail on the Assault Tank. The painted on weathering also is just as amazing, they did an excellent job. The tank looks more like a model than a toy. Yes, it is expensive. I think it should have been closer to $60 or atleast included the Tank Commander. Times have changed, it is what it is. In this case, it is an outstandingly detailed and well painted vehicle.
    Need Eight TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks.

To any of you guys who have it already:

Will a 5POA figure be able to sit as a driver or do the knees need to bend in order to fit? I'm hoping to be able to stick the 5POA Jedha figure in one of the seats and avoid having to get 3 of the VC versions.

I managed to fit them both

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    I managed to fit them both
    Thanks! Is that the figure from AT-ACT set?

So, I just pre-ordered one of these, but now kicking myself for not getting the Jedha revolt pack when I saw it on sale cause I need him for the tank. He can sit on the right side (the lower chair) to avoid getting 3 Hovertank pilots from the VC line. However, seeing the Ebay prices of the Jedha Hovertank pilot, I'd might as well just get the VC one when it comes out.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    So, I just pre-ordered one of these, but now kicking myself for not getting the Jedha revolt pack when I saw it on sale cause I need him for the tank. He can sit on the right side (the lower chair) to avoid getting 3 Hovertank pilots from the VC line. However, seeing the Ebay prices of the Jedha Hovertank pilot, I'd might as well just get the VC one when it comes out.
    I got the Jedha set today for that very reason. GameStop had one left for $9.97 in the clearance section that I've been eyeing for like 4 months lol

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast