Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Assault Hovertank

I'm pretty sure the report I saw had Hasbro saying "no plans", but also not ruling it out.

This seems like a worthwhile distinction to make, since I bet a lot of collectors would see "not in 2016" and just assume it'll be a Q1 or Q2 of next year release. It's a hugely "toyetic" design, an easily handled size, and offers an obvious pairing with a great potentially exclusive figure, so that kind of speculation would make vastly more sense than any alternative. But apparently Hasbro has taken zero steps towards making it available.

That said, if the report was misleading, or if they simply get talked into it and get it out there in 2018, I too would be down for one.

I would definitely buy a number of these at full price. I think this is such a cool vehicle and it should have been available on FF this year. The fact that Hasbro didn't make this and doesn't have any plans for it at this point is a really bad joke or a nightmare. It's really hard to believe that this vehicle isn't leading the way in the Class II Deluxe line or whatever it's called.

However, with Hasbro basically saying they aren't making 3.75" stuff for collectors, I guess someone will need to get a bunch of kids to start a petition to get this thing made.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

What really gets me is, they have no plans to make this yet how many vehicles did they give us in the TFA line that were either cut from the film or not even ever in it at all? Hasbro
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Well, it's odd that they announced the Tank Driver figure, but not the Tank. I mean that's beautiful logic right there!

And there's their logic. TFA ships performed poorly, so they cut back.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

An absolute missed opportunity it would be, if Hasbro didn't produce this...

When I look at their vehicle line-up for the fall, outside of the bigger stuff, there isn't really anything connected to RO. They have TFA stuff that could be re-released next year for E VIII, yet they don't have this hovertank at all. I think the MM line or whatever it's called has this vehicle, so Hasbro must have had some pics for them to make those. That this hasn't even been planned is jus mind-boggling.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    And there's their logic. TFA ships performed poorly, so they cut back.
    ...and re-pack

Quote Originally Posted by Teedo View Post
    You would press it down to shoot the nerf dart...

ROFL!!!!!

This was one I was very much hoping they would make. I thought it would be a no-brainer.
    John316

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast