Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scarif trooper

Definite buy from me. In fact, I will likely buy at least two to go with my Squad Leader.

I'm pretty sure the official name is Scarif Stormtrooper (with one F).
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I'm glad they're making a single carded version of the basic trooper, but I'll get more mileage out of the SA version of him.

Looks good for custom fodder.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Maybe it's just the color scheme, but this figure looks so much cooler than the squad leader. Can't wait for this one.

JTA has some nice images of this wave. This is the same version as the SA Walmart one right? So there are only two versions of this trooper in total? This regular grunt and the one with the Kama? Is that right?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    JTA has some nice images of this wave. This is the same version as the SA Walmart one right? So there are only two versions of this trooper in total? This regular grunt and the one with the Kama? Is that right?
    There is also a captain that looks like a mix between the two. They have the regular grunt armor (no kama) but have a blue chest.

This is from Hasbro:
    http://pulse.hasbro.com/en-us/news/a...f_stormtrooper
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette View Post
    There is also a captain that looks like a mix between the two. They have the regular grunt armor (no kama) but have a blue chest.

This is from Hasbro:
    http://pulse.hasbro.com/en-us/news/a...f_stormtrooper

I see, they havent made the Captain though have they?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Nope. Rumor is that he'll be coming out in a 2 pack with Bistan.

I'm pretty sure this figure is the same mold as the AT-ACT driver.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast