Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Admiral Raddus

He looks cool. And grumpy.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Nice! Always good to have a stable mate for Ackbar and for general dioramas.

I'll have one of this guy. He'll fit in the ROTJ shelf.
    May you live in interesting times.

I'll add the so far reference pics. now, just so i don't have to look them up later when it comes up.

And Yay! He looks terrific!
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

More Mon Cal's is always a good thing. Figure looks great, I hope he gets an SA release too. My vintage collection Ackbar needs a buddy.

Should be fairly easy to pop this head onto the VC/TBS Ackbar body with a little modification. Definitely in for one.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

He made me laugh! I'll get one if I see it, assuming his head has that Ackbar/Pao open mouth action. Kinda tiny legs, though.

Always love me some Mon Calamari
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I've found my new favourite lumpy background alien diorama fodder. Take that, Quiggold!
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast