Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Admiral Raddus

Thanks so much, Vatta!

It's pretty amazing that Hasbro would create a different blaster sculpt for each of those 3 figures.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

You're welcome!

I was surprised by that too.

Furthermore, what's wrong with the sculpt they already have?
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Raddus is up on Amazon for $11.00 with free 2 day shipping if you have Amazon Prime...
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Thought I would share this with you all...I had purchased Raddus from Amazon and it delivered today. At the time, I had also purchased a 24 pack of energy drinks. The geniuses at Amazon decided to pack the drinks AND Raddus IN THE SAME BOX! Oh and for packing...a piece of wadded up paper, not between the two items, but on top of both. Amazingly, Raddus came in pretty good condition, the only part injured being at the peg tab on the top.

I would say that about 75% of the Star Wars items I purchase from Amazon come poorly packaged and damaged, but unfortunately I am limited to online purchases (especially since TRU has closed).

If you care anything about the condition of your figures (cardbacks, bubbles etc), stay away from AMazon.......
    "Try not... Do or Do not.. There is no try.." - Yoda

I've never had an issue with Amazon. everything I've ordered from them has been shipped perfectly and never and dings or dents on the cards
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223