Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One 4 Pack - Moroff, Pau, Deathtrooper & Stormtrooper

Rogue One 4 Pack - Moroff, Pau, Deathtrooper & Stormtrooper

Check out THIS KOTAKU POST which shows a Kohl's exclusive ROGUE ONE themed 4-pack. This set retails for $34.99 and includes:

-Pao
    -Moroff
    -Death Trooper
    -Stormtrooper

The Stormtrooper seems to be the only unique figure offered in this pack, since the other three are already included in the Deluxe figure 2-pack line.

Well that's frustrating. I just picked up the Pao set. I hate it when they do this. At least with then other 4-pack they announced it early enough for everyone to potentially hold off on the extra Jyn.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Personally, I'm fine with skipping it. What are you supposed to do? Skip the 2-pack with Moroff and miss out on the Scarif Stormtrooper? I think that's a better figure than this Stormtrooper. In fact, most of the Stormtroopers offered between 2007 and 2012 or so are better figures than the ROGUE ONE versions (barring the removable helmets).

And considering the price of this set? I think the 2-packs are still a better value. Kohl's should have pushed for something better than this as an exclusive.

True, it averages out to be over $8 a figure vs $7.50....

Disagree on the new stormtrooper. It's so much nicer. Id love to see it used as a base for a SA version. Time to retire that old SA mold. Hasbro can execute SA much better these days.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Does that Death Trooper has some sort of exclusive paint deco? Looks like sand or battle damage.

He's been slimed.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Yeah just an uglier Death Trooper and a Stormtrooper with a white shoulder thing. Easy skip. Good for kids though. I don't remember there being so many multipacks like this as a kid. There were those POTF Princess Leia two packs and sometimes they'd pack two smaller figures in together. Would have loved to have all these 4 and 5 packs of guys as a kid seeing as how I wasn't picky at all about what characters I received.

Potf2 had cinema scenes but for the most part all the figures were unique.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyStarkiller View Post
    Yeah just an uglier Death Trooper and a Stormtrooper with a white shoulder thing. Easy skip. Good for kids though. I don't remember there being so many multipacks like this as a kid. There were those POTF Princess Leia two packs and sometimes they'd pack two smaller figures in together. Would have loved to have all these 4 and 5 packs of guys as a kid seeing as how I wasn't picky at all about what characters I received.
    I was a kid during the vintage days and Kenner would rerelease the same figures over and over again with absolutely no changes whatsoever. It was very frustrating back then because certain key characters never got much needed updates (like Vader, Chewbacca and the Stormtrooper, among others). At least here, Hasbro is including some unique paint apps and a couple of new accessories which was more than we ever got from Kenner.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Well isn't that a slap in the face. lol TBH, I have no need for the two troopers. So I'll stick with the 2-pk.

This is something we all should know by now, that there will be various double up moments.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast