Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rogue One 4 Pack - Moroff, Pau, Deathtrooper & Stormtrooper

For UK fans, this set is being released in the UK by Tesco.
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Using all the coupons in this thread, I got this for under $30 shipped, or about $7.50 a figure. Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

have 2 sets of this on order for the Death Trooper and Stormtrooper Trooper. not sure yet what I'm going to with the extra figures yet.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I saw this the other day and couldn't believe the price. It was nuts.

Cue the repacks. You know it's going to happen.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

I guess we will soon get to find out what that weird looking weathering on the DeathTrooper is. This is too expensive at Tesco, I can't see it being a success.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Well there seems to be rain on the packaging for the figures. The Jyn with poncho also seems to signify rain. My guess is that is mud on the death troopers. Apparently the rebels run out of ammo and start throwing dirt clods like in Where the Wild Things Are

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Well there seems to be rain on the packaging for the figures. The Jyn with poncho also seems to signify rain. My guess is that is mud on the death troopers. Apparently the rebels run out of ammo and start throwing dirt clods like in Where the Wild Things Are
    Either that or he just changed his son's first diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    it looks gold.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast