Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One 4 Pack - Moroff, Pau, Deathtrooper & Stormtrooper

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    Check out THIS KOTAKU POST which shows a Kohl's exclusive ROGUE ONE themed 4-pack. This set retails for $34.99 and includes:

-Pao
    -Moroff
    -Death Trooper
    -Stormtrooper

The Stormtrooper seems to be the only unique figure offered in this pack, since the other three are already included in the Deluxe figure 2-pack line.
    For sure picking this up, Couldnt find the Moroff 2 pack but i got Pao and the Deathtrooper already but this Deathtrooper has sandy paint apps, and the stormie has the pauldron and omigosh his chest buttons are actually painted! hurray!
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Does that Death Trooper has some sort of exclusive paint deco? Looks like sand or battle damage.
    Moroff took a dump, sadly that poor Deathtrooper was in the way :p

I'm glad to see it comes with the Deathtrooper **** with his gold engravings on the armor. I was afraid we wouldn't get this guy, and Imperial moral would suffer from lack of female comfort during down time.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    I'm glad to see it comes with the Deathtrooper **** with his gold engravings on the armor. I was afraid we wouldn't get this guy, and Imperial moral would suffer from lack of female comfort during down time.
    Wow, P1mp is censored, when did that become a bad word?
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

The Thought Police around here are getting worse all the time.
    May you live in interesting times.

I never understood the language filter on this site. Are the admins under the impression that children under the age of 17 routinely post here? I could see the "big two" getting censored (the f-word and the s-word), but all of the other stuff is just ridiculous.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I c*n't believe it myself sometimes, either.
    May you live in interesting times.

Though I like him, I really can't use another Moroff and not much use for a second Pao, but is that a completely new torso on the Stormtrooper? Or, more likely, just a new pauldron? How I wish they'd saved the "exploding" version for this exclusive set and kept a useful piece on the basic figure. This set has that vintage "aliens v. villains" vibe, but it's not really something I'd buy.

Possibly. Who knows, there might be a planet filled with either. At least Pao is a good base for customizing.

I wonder if Canada TRU will carry this? (They often get US exclusives of companies that don't exist in Canada).

While I like the STrooper, I think I would probably but the 2 packs instead. I'd prefer a clean Dtrooper.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast