Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 191

Thread: Captain Cassian Andor

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    I hope that this head:



    Is compatible with this body:



    So that I can make the Jedha Cassian:

    if you wanted the 5 POA U-Wing Cassian head fits on the Jedha Cassian (needs a little putty to make for a tighter fit)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

  2. #22
    What do those horrid 5PAO figures do in a SA focused thread?

  3. #23
    With a little bit of work, every head is compatible with every body.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    With a little bit of work, every head is compatible with every body.
    Slave Leia and Gamorian guard might be a bit of a challenge ��

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    What do those horrid 5PAO figures do in a SA focused thread?

    I'm partly with you, albeit I have to admit that judging by what I've seen from the new lineup so far, 5 POA figures got slightly better, however, only in terms of paint applications and sculpt. Nevertheless, for what we're getting the price that's charged here in Europe is still in no way justified.

    This is a signature.

  6. #26
    Has anyone seen this guy in the wild yet? I was under the impression he was shipping with Jyn & the Death Trooper, but I guess he's not.

  7. #27
    Him and the Stormtrooper apparently will ship later. Hope he's not cancelled. The new case assortment I believe was:

    2 x Ahsoka Tano, 2 x Emperor's Royal Guard, 1 x Lando Calrissian, 1 x Admiral Ackbar, 3 x Jyn Erso, 3 x Death Trooper
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

  8. #28
    Not cancelled - Asian wholesalers are expecting them in later this month.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Him and the Stormtrooper apparently will ship later. Hope he's not cancelled. The new case assortment I believe was:

    2 x Ahsoka Tano, 2 x Emperor's Royal Guard, 1 x Lando Calrissian, 1 x Admiral Ackbar, 3 x Jyn Erso, 3 x Death Trooper
    That case assortment will be a life-saver providing I ever find it! I need to get a couple Royal Guards and an Ahsoka at some point. The Guards are especially important, as I'm trying to complete the modern incarnations of all the original Jedi figures. Just got the RoTS Sith Evolutions set for my Palpatine, but the RoTS carded RG wasn't gonna cut it for me.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by macbeath View Post
    Not cancelled - Asian wholesalers are expecting them in later this month.
    I don't think cancelled was ever an issue.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •