Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Cassian Andor

I hope that this head:

Is compatible with this body:

So that I can make the Jedha Cassian:

He seems to be wearing some cold weather clothes. I guess he's not on the tropical planet during this wardrobe rotation.

Put me down for ONE.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Great figure and I'm glad it's this version. I'll pick up a few extra if I can to make some other rebels out of it.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

definitely looks fantastic, glad we got this version, the detail of the uniform looks very good, specially the new articulation on the legs.

Itll be nice to see a side by side with the 5POA.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Itll be nice to see a side by side with the 5POA.
    It would be nice to see them in our country.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Any word on a suspected street date? I'm suspecting mid-December target?

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    It would be nice to see them in our country.
    there is still no sign of wave 3? This is wave 5 or 6? Might be a long wait.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Glad they decided to go with matching costumes on main cast instead of offering Jyn based on one location and Cassian based on another. Hate how Hasbro gave us a Starkiller base Han before a "regular" Han.
    We have a regular Han from TFA? I agree with you. I am glad to see they are giving us what seems to be the more common version of Cassian and Jyn. I like these more so far anyways. I'm holding off from getting anything of Cassian in the blue jacket right now. Maybe after seeing the movie I'll want it too but not right now. Love these pics though. I hope they will be readily available.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast