Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Death Trooper

I watched the Celebration reel a moment ago, and it appears there are actually 3 Troopers with paulrons in this shot:
      Spoiler:  

~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

Getting 1 for sure.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

I'm SO glad they're making this figure! This is the one I want to pose for action, not just stand around. And props for not just releasing a regular OT Stormtrooper, but creating this entire figure. I'll be buying a few, but I'm skeptical how available they'll be. The FO Stormtroopers got re-released 8 months later in another wave that clogged shelves, so they were somewhat easier to find. I hope those "ended up at clearance" economics don't prevent Hasbro & Walmart from stocking this wave solidly.

After 50 million iterations of the Sandtrooper incorrectly having the ammo pouches attached to the pauldron instead of the shoulder they miraculously get it right for this guy. Well, he's definitely a buy, and a rare one for me these days.

Hoping for 2. I'll army build with 5POAs because I'm not a jerk
    Looking for:
    Stormtrooper Commander

Quote Originally Posted by The_Zayne View Post
    Hoping for 2. I'll army build with 5POAs because I'm not a jerk
    I may have to do this as well. The forthcoming?! SA TBS 3.75" Deathtrooper will be impossible to find; not only is it a great figure, but collectors will be troop-building the he$$ out of this. So, I'm guessing that the only way most of us will be able to get multiples of this character is by getting the 5 POA version.

I was actually tempted to buy the 18" Deathrooper recently - and I hardly ever get any of these extremely large figures.

Based on that pic it looks like I need 6 of these guys, I was going to stop at two but I'm getting hyped for a squad of these. I have the Shadow, or Black hole or whatever they are called Storm troopers from a long time ago sort of standing in for these guys playing recently but I don't think that will wor4k once I get a 'real" one because they look too different.
    Dea wanna wanga

Quote Originally Posted by jodo View Post
    I watched the Celebration reel a moment ago, and it appears there are actually 3 Troopers with paulrons in this shot:
      Spoiler:  

thanks Jodo.
    this is gonna be fun trying to find that many
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

I am hoping for 2 but I would be ok with just 1. I have no issues with 5 POA figure.

I'm gonna need 2 of these at least.
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast