Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

This one is a no-brainer for me. Problem is I don't know if I can wait till Spring to get a Jedha Jyn, so I may pick her up when Wave 2 comes out anyway.

So I guess we finally see Saw's whole body - I guess this would be considered a spoiler at this point? Really nice-looking figure.

Looks like this is a CGI image, so hopefully the real figures will look just as good, which I'm sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    This one is a no-brainer for me. Problem is I don't know if I can wait till Spring to get a Jedha Jyn, so I may pick her up when Wave 2 comes out anyway.

So I guess we finally see Saw's whole body - I guess this would be considered a spoiler at this point? Really nice-looking figure.

Looks like this is a CGI image, so hopefully the real figures will look just as good, which I'm sure they will.
    Why? what is it spoiling?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Could always use the extra Jyn for a custom. Pop the head on the imperial body.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Why? what is it spoiling?
    I remember people speculating earlier on about if Saw might be crippled because they never showed his whole body in the trailers. I guess that answers that.

I remember people speculating earlier on about if Saw might be crippled because they never showed his whole body in the trailers. I guess that answers that.
    right. But it's not actually "spoiling" anything at all.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Could always use the extra Jyn for a custom. Pop the head on the imperial body.
    Hell yeah. I wasn't sure at first if the hood on the 3.75" figure would be removable. Now that I know, I better see if I can find another Imperial Ground Crew figure.

right. But it's not actually "spoiling" anything at all.
    I know but people were saying that maybe they weren't showing his lower half to avoid 'spoilers' so that was the only reason I mentioned that.

I know but people were saying that maybe they weren't showing his lower half to avoid 'spoilers' so that was the only reason I mentioned that.
    sorry if I sound pedantic. I think people take the idea of "spoilers" way too far, and lose perspective of what it actually means.

sorry if I sound pedantic. I think people take the idea of "spoilers" way too far, and lose perspective of what it actually means.
    No worries. I'm not really big on spoilers anyway, particularly with a movie set in a time period right before another movie that I've already seen. I may not have wanted to know what happened to Han before watching TFA, even though I kind of knew already anyway. Little things like how a character is going to look don't really bother me.

Thing is, we have seen his whole body already in the form of the POP figure that was revealed quite some time ago...so if it were a spoiler, it's already been spoiled.

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast