Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB/WTTF Boba Fett SE Blaster, Lightsabers, odds & ends

WTB/WTTF Boba Fett SE Blaster, Lightsabers, odds & ends

Hunting for the following items:

1) Boba Fett SE blaster - this probably needs to be complete, as I don't want to contemplate shipping it without the shipper

2) Various Lightsabers - I'm interested in lightsabers for specific characters that were not mass produced by MR, EFX, etc. I have a few, but there are plenty more that I'm interested in. I display these, and am not specifically looking for anything with electronics, but if you're looking to sell, please contact me and let me know what you've got.

3) Display Base from the efx Ahsoka lightsaber - may be a long shot, bit just in case someone didn't care for the efx style display, I'm looking for the base

4) Plaque Holder from the Ahsoka or Luke Reveal lightsaber - I'm most interested in the metal plaque stand; I'd take the acrylic arms, but they're not necessary

5) Thermal Detonator SE Shipper - these shippers aren't a huge priority for me, but if you've got one to unload, I'm your man

6) Luke ESB SE Shipper

7) Anakin SE Shipper

Please PM me with any availability and your price.

If you're looking for something in trade, let me know. I have a little bit of everything.
    Last edited by Dr_Jedi; 02-10-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Just bumping this list. Still hunting...
    - Leonard Cohen

Been a while since I've bumped this thread. Still hunting for a few items. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested in selling, or even if you're only interested in trading for something. I dabble in a bit of everything.
    - Leonard Cohen

Hey Dr_Jedi. I have a Non signature edition of the Boba Fett blaster that I'm selling for $1800. Ships from Los Angeles, but I haven't calculated costs yet. Will PM you with pics if interested.

yhpm

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KeithCourage View Post
    Hey Dr_Jedi. I have a Non signature edition of the Boba Fett blaster that I'm selling for $1800. Ships from Los Angeles, but I haven't calculated costs yet. Will PM you with pics if interested.
    I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to hold out for the SE version awhile longer. Thanks!
    - Leonard Cohen

I lost out on the SE Boba Fett blaster on Ebay last weekend, so...back to the top
    - Leonard Cohen

Thanks to fellow scum, I can cross the Jango Fett blasters off my want list.

My primary focus now is a SE Boba Fett blaster - please contact me if you have any interest in selling.

I'm also looking to expand my lightsaber collection far beyond what has been made by MR, EFX and the rest. I'm looking for sabers that have belong to specific characters, whether they're from the movies, books, video games, etc. I don't duel, and my primary focus is on sabers that display well and are of good quality. Should you have any that you're interested in selling, please contact me and let's discuss.
    Last edited by Dr_Jedi; 02-10-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    - Leonard Cohen

You have a PM .....
    Que la Force soit avec toi , tout jamais ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast