Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One - Figure Want List

Thus far for me:

The Rogue 'strike team' ( main characters)
    Shadow troopers
    Cream scout/space? trooper
    Stormy regular
    Thrawn inspired lead officer
    Royal emporer guards
    Rebel fleet trooper (headswaps plus holsters)
    Mon Motha
    Rebel commando (hoth-esque drab uniform)
    Rebel officer with Mon Motha

Erm basically all of them and sa articulation (I could accept 5poa for Mon Motha and background characters but hope we see proportional articulation applied instead of sa v 5poa we have currently),

SO much good stuff in the trailer. I really want the Tank Driver Troopers, the Scarab Troopers (running through train station) and the Shadow Stormtroopers. They all look amazing!
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Yes agree Scarab troopers please! So funny seeing Canary Wharf in that shot, always felt like a deathstar working there!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBre View Post
    Yes agree Scarab troopers please! So funny seeing Canary Wharf in that shot, always felt like a deathstar working there!
    The new troopers are safe bets for new figures! They are great designs, but I do wonder where they were in the OT!
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

There's so many things in the trailer to choose from.

-Rebel Strike Team (Jyn Erso, Cassein Willix (Diego Luna), along with Rhys Ahmed, Donnie Yen and Jian Wen's characters)
    -Forest Whitaker's character (bounty hunter?)
    -Grand Admiral/Moff (Ben Mendelsohn's character)
    -Enforcer Droid (Alan Tudyk's mo-cap character)
    -Scarab troopers
    -Death Squad troopers
    -Rebel commandos (blend of Hoth & Endor uniforms)
    -Mon Mothma
    -Rebel briefing officer
    -Jyn Erso (TIE Pilot uniform?)

A lot of us probably already have healthy Rogue One collections...not that there's anything wrong with that!
    There's always a bigger fish.

I want all of them!!!!! Every single thing shown in that trailer!!!!!

Including, Class-1 Imperial Star Destroyers, and the four-winged Imperial Dropship starship, seen exploding!

I want more than 5POA!!! Only problem with that is...

... I'm gonna need a bigger shelf.

Seriously though whereas TFA literally holds very little of interest for me in terms of figures I'd really want, this film looks a whole lot better in that regard. And it would be a shame to waste these on awkward, stiff 5poa statues.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast