Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Imperial Speeder with AT-DP Pilot (Rebels)

Emperor's Hand

Still haven't seen this.
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

I've seen it a few times, doesn't seem to be moving. Had they simply repainted the figure, I would have picked it up. If its carried forward, Hasbro should repaint it if they want more sales. I cant imagine it costs them much of anything to alter a paint scheme.

I picked up two today. The Black Series Scout trooper works fine in it.

My closest Walmart is resetting or something, because half the shelves are empty with signs saying "More Toys Soon". I couldn't imagine they'd sold ALL the Imperial Speeders they had 2 days ago, and I found them stacked temporarily near the models. Scanned one just for fun and they're marked down to $15, an easier pill to swallow than $19.95. Don't know if it's a temporary thing or not. I got one and like it, if they go any lower I'll get another.

I'm not up on "Rebels" toys, but this guy's head doesn't seem to be on a typical post. So I can't pop it off to swap on a different body?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyko_Droid View Post
    My closest Walmart is resetting or something, because half the shelves are empty with signs saying "More Toys Soon". I couldn't imagine they'd sold ALL the Imperial Speeders they had 2 days ago, and I found them stacked temporarily near the models. Scanned one just for fun and they're marked down to $15, an easier pill to swallow than $19.95. Don't know if it's a temporary thing or not. I got one and like it, if they go any lower I'll get another.

I'm not up on "Rebels" toys, but this guy's head doesn't seem to be on a typical post. So I can't pop it off to swap on a different body?
    When the first batch of Rebels figures (including this one) were sculpted several years ago, Hasbro was utilizing a swivel neck post as opposed to ball jointed. So, this one being essentially a repaint, it has the swivel neck post, and the head cannot be removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Emperor's Hand

Spruced up my army yesterday. I bought 6 of these for $5 a piece at Walmart!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

I'm pretty sure these are still retail at my store. But I will keep checking. If they hit $5.00, I'll buy a couple just for the figure.

None of the current small vehicles were on sale at my Walmarts, however the Ezra version and the Scout Walker from TFA were clearance for $5.00. Decided to pass on another Scout Walker, but I never had the Ezra Speeder, so grabbed one of them.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Same here. It was too good to pass up

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Dreamer View Post
    None of the current small vehicles were on sale at my Walmarts, however the Ezra version and the Scout Walker from TFA were clearance for $5.00. Decided to pass on another Scout Walker, but I never had the Ezra Speeder, so grabbed one of them.

I hadn't planned on purchasing this set, but I noticed it on Amazon for $12, and I had enough rewards points to get it for free so I ordered it. Its a decent repaint, just wish the trooper were repainted as well. I'm hoping they do a season 3 Kanan with speeder next if this assortment continues.

GNT, can you move this thread to the Rebels section?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast