Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Rogue One Toy Collection Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    People like 66diorama make me sick.

I think they've bough enough and had enough.

Leave any figures for other people by the way?
    Last time I checked, it's a free country. He can buy whatever he wants
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    What? Only 10 stormies? DarkArtist would be ashamed!
    :p lol I was actually on good behavior with R1 stuff. I only bought 6 Stormtroopers, 6 Ground Crew, 2 Death Troopers, and 2 of the Scraif Troopers.

why? if a person wants to army build certain figures than that's their right to do so. the person doesn't need to seek approvals from anyone. I guess you'd have a problem with me having 30+ of the Saga Legends Stormtroopers and 30+ of the FO Stormtroopers from the TFA line.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

ABOUT 3/4 OF THE TOYS I PURCHASED WERE FROM ONE TARGET. IF YOU DRIVE ANOTHER TWENTY MINUTES YOU'LL FIND ANOTHER TARGET, IF YOU DRIVE ANOTHER 15 YOU WILL HIT ANOTHER AND SO ON AND SO ON. EVERY TARGET GOT THE SAME AMOUNT OF STUFF AS THE NEXT. IF YOU WERE OUT AT 8AM THERE IS NO REASON WHY YOU COULD NOT FIND WHAT YOU NEED. THE REST OF THE STUFF WAS PURCHASED IN CANADA, SO HOW DOES THAT AFFECT YOU?
    YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THIS WILL BE THE ONLY SHIPMENT/PRODUCTION RUN OF THESE FIGURES HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
    IF YOU TRULY ARE A COLLECTOR YOU WOULD HAVE GOT OFF YOUR BUTT AND WENT OUT AND DID WHAT YOU WANTED TO AND NOT PROCRASTINATED SO MUCH.
    IF IT WAS A SITUATION WHERE YOU HAD WORK OR SCHOOL THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED UP LATE AND WENT TO TOYSRU AND WALMART THE NIGHT BEFORE.
    IF IT IS A MATTER OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE WHAT I DID FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS, SAVED YOUR MONEY, RETURNED STUFF YOU NO LONGER WANTED, SOLD STUFF ON EBAY, WHATEVER IT TOOK TO GET YOUR FILL.
    BECAUSE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING.
    THE ONLY PERSON YOU'RE HURTING BY RIDICULING ME IS YOURSELF, LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
    OH. AND BY THE WAY, I OWN ABOUT 8000 STAR WARS FIGURES AND AS FAR AS ROGUE ONE GOES, I'M STILL NOT DONE.
    BECAUSE I'M AN ARMY BUILDER THAT IS WHAT I DO.
    PURCHASE OR PURCHASE NOT IT IS UP TO YOU.

BY THE WAY I ACTUALLY OWN ABOUT 12,000 ACTION FIGURES IN GENERAL AND I ARMY BUILD IN ALL THOSE LINES AS WELL.
    HERE IS A LINK TO ONE OF MY PAGES, IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHECK MY STUFF OUT.
    BETTER HIDE YOUR TOYS BECAUSE I'M COMING TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD TO BUY THEM ALL.

https://www.facebook.com/X-66-202758283234778/?fref=ts

and by the way, there were only 8 stormies, Darkartist you'll find more lol.
    I still want 5 more ground crew.

Quote Originally Posted by 66diorama66 View Post
    and by the way, there were only 8 stormies, Darkartist you'll find more lol.
    I still want 5 more ground crew.
    I'm good with my 6 at the moment 66diorama66. but I appreciate the heads up. so far I'm up to around 50+ stormtroopers in total from the OT ranging from the classic Kenner series and up. I might be a few more in the future though. :p
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp

Well you don't need to buy a dozen stormtroopers for gods sake. Leave some for other people so they don't buy crap like star wars hotwheels.

2 stormtroopers figures is enough for me. I have the decency to leave the rest on the pegs in the aisles so others have a chance to buy a stormtrooper.

Well you don't need to buy a dozen stormtroopers for gods sake. Leave some for other people so they don't buy crap like star wars hotwheels.

2 stormtroopers figures is enough for me. I have the decency to leave the rest on the pegs in the aisles so others have a chance to buy a stormtrooper.

again that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. however I'm like 66diorama66 where I army build my troopers. I want to build a large diorama that has dozens of Stormtroopers charging at the rebels. and like 66diorama66 I too have left product on the shelves for kids and fellow collectors alike. I don't hoard every Stormtrooper I see.

I also bought 5 of the PZ figure from TFA for customs, 10 of the Resistance Trooper from TFA, 10 Guavian Enforcers, 10 General Hux, 30+ TFA Stormtroopers (both versions), 15 of the TFA Snowtrooper, 10 of the TFA TIE Pilot, 20 of the Walmart Black Series Stormtrooper, 10 sets of the Amazon trooper pack, and if I'm lucky enough to find them I plan on buying 5 of the Walmart Black Series Royal Guard as well. I have a massive Stormtrooper addiction.

Great haul, 66diorama66 - congrats. Thanks very much for taking the time to post the pic. I like these pic. threads because it gives me an idea of what's out there - at least in some places.

Cool that you got the TBS Ashoka - I never saw that figure @ Wal-Mart, but was able to find General Lando & Admiral Ackbar.

I honestly don't enough room to get all of these new R1 toys, but plan on getting some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    A) It should be the retailers to put a cap on multi purchases, but can easily be bypassed by sending friends and etc.

Mass buying helps limits potential peg warming of over marketing.

C) It's the buyer's choice and money to do what he/she wants.

If you want to beat a hoarder or multiple collector, pre-order online or make a order at your store or get there early.
    Have to agree with this.

Quit over exaggerating things I only purchased 8, so far, 4 were from a Target in Michigan and 4 I found in Canada.
    In both places there were still at least 4 on the shelves when I left.
    I'd like 1 more so I'll have 8 for a squad and 1 for my "One of Each Figure" set

If 2 Stormtroopers are good enough for you, I'm happy for you.
    Now you'll have 1 to stand on each side of Darth Vader when he comes out or 1 to stand on each side of Director Krennic but, if you only have 2 then Vader and Krennic might have to argue about it, I think Vader would win.
    I think I have about 350 Stormtroopers ranging from 1995 - 2016
    You should see my clone Army it's about 900 strong.
    You can see it here actually.
    http://s164.photobucket.com/user/66j...?sort=3&page=1
    Hotwheels are for Hotwheels collectors, if someone feels they have to resort to purchasing them to fulfill the hole they have from not finding what they really want, that's up to them.
    Personally I only do 3.75" figures in Star Wars and I'm really excited about wave 2
    I want
    1 Jyn Erso because she is also being released with the AT-ATC and the Jedha Revolt 4 pack I want 4 of those.
    3 Vaders, come on, he's the Dark Lord of The Sith I can't just have 1.
    4 Krennics maybe more for customs.
    3 Chirutt Because he's a support cast main character and he'll be in more than one scene.
    2 Casians I don't think we'll see much of him in his cold weather gear.
    2 Rey Jakku don't I own enough of her already? Oh yeah, because this is the only version where they show her face without goggles on in her sand attire.
    So one for the "One of Each" and one to look at.
    and 1 Leia, I don't care too much about the Rebels stuff I only buy one of each.
    Except for those Imperial Speeder Bikes and Hera's A-Wing
    I'd like a few of each of those.
    I'm really excited about Star Wars again, I liked TFA but I really felt like it was just a rehashed storyline being re-fed to me.
    At least Rogue One will give us a fresh outlook on things from a military point of view, like Clone Wars did.
    I also can't wait until Jyn and her crew sneak onto the Deathstar so we can see more of the interior, I'm really hoping they'll do some nice playsets.
    Mind you this is all speculation on my behalf so don't worry about spoilers.
    I guess that's all I have to say, I hope everyone enjoys the new movie as much as I will.
    Happy hunting everyone!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast