Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Rogue One Toy Collection Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Those all look great. The chest armor makes the ST look bulky, but the details and sculpts are top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    instead of sculpting a whole new piece wouldn't it just have been more cost effective to include a paldron that comes with the 2 pack version?

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    instead of sculpting a whole new piece wouldn't it just have been more cost effective to include a paldron that comes with the 2 pack version?
    because this isn't a way to give collectors two different ways to display, this is an action feature for kids to play with.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Agreed, definitely a feature for the kids. And while it may not bring anything to the table for collectors, its an infinitely better pack-in than B-A-W parts or Fancy Hats (Armor Ups).

Some quick snaps...

It is cool to see the figures all assembled. They are pretty diverse. I also love the Sabine figure now that I have it in hand. I was tempted to buy a second (but left it for someone else to find).

I can't wait to see the movie so I know what diorama to make (sorry Yavin temple).

Here's my big Weekend haul.
    Time to do some serious opening!

What? Only 10 stormies? DarkArtist would be ashamed!

People like 66diorama make me sick.

I think they've bough enough and had enough.

Leave any figures for other people by the way?

While I agree with that it is excessive the above picture, there are 3 factors to consider here.

A) It should be the retailers to put a cap on multi purchases, but can easily be bypassed by sending friends and etc.

Mass buying helps limits potential peg warming of over marketing.

C) It's the buyer's choice and money to do what he/she wants.

If you want to beat a hoarder or multiple collector, pre-order online or make a order at your store or get there early.

Stores only care if their product sells so they'd be happy. There will be plenty available over the months to come and with all those figures moving means more chances of new stock arriving at that store.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast