Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Codes and Coupons Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    What if they looked the card up by phone number since I am a dunce that forgot it that night? Guess I will find out later today

Thanks for the tip!
    Just an update: It worked! Didn't have my receipt OR Rewards card and they looked it up with my card number and issued the money back. Very cool, thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Back View Post
    Toys "R" Us has figures and vehicles BOGO 40% this week and role play items (like that new stormtrooper helmet) 20% off. They gave me the difference for the stuff I picked up Thursday night when I stopped in with my rewards card and I got some handy loot back, which means more Wars to come...

Where are you seeing 20% off the stormtrooper helmet? I only see 20% off blasters and some roleplay sabers. Helmet is full price. Is there a code?

Haven't tried to buy one, but the my store has them tagged that way with the sale sign for "role paly items."

Are there any currently valid codes for hasbrotoyshop ?

Anyone know of any current codes for hasbrotoyshop ?

Nothing currently, besides the games code. Or free whipping with $50 purchase.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Nothing currently, besides the games code. Or free whipping with $50 purchase.

I've always wanted a free "whipping" LOL!

Hey, no edit man!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Might as well be a whipping. Just ordered the 40th Anniversary 6" figures and a couple of Marvel Legends figures.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12