Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebel X-Wing Fighter "Value Line"

Rebel X-Wing Fighter "Value Line"

Looks like Hasbro will be releasing the Rebel X-Wing Fighter as part of the "value" line so it'll be a small size vehicle aimed at the kids who can't hold or play with larger ships:

Picture via Yakface.com

Thoughts on this item? Who's buying it?

Can you put a 3.75" figure in it?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Can you put a 3.75" figure in it?
    How sad is it that this question even needed to be asked?

The apologists should be along any moment now...

Actually amazing. Smaller ships, missing paint apps and features are now the main line and EVEN SMALLER SHIPS with FEWER paint apps and features are now the value line. Absolute blinder played by Hasbro.

Is this a reissue of the Rebels Hero Series X-Wing?
    See you around, kid.

These are the tiny one-hand held ships like the Falcon at Dollar General. They have no moving parts and do not hold figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

At least they did a rogue one x wing! And it works with the smart phone app too! All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    How sad is it that this question even needed to be asked?

The apologists should be along any moment now...
    I'll take that as a negative, then.

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    These are the tiny one-hand held ships like the Falcon at Dollar General. They have no moving parts and do not hold figures.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I remember how sad I was as a child of the 80s. 4 years old in 1984 and all I wanted was to be able to hold my X-Wing fighter in my tiny little four year old hands without dropping it. Sure I could fit a figure inside but it really was inappropriately proportioned for me.

.................said NO CHILD EVER!

Who's running this toy line????

I think these are geared towards kids in families with less expendable money, which is why the Falcon (and likely these too) will be exclusive to Dollar General. It allows kids of all walks of life to enjoy some genuine SW toys, and I see nothing wrong with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast