Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 155

Thread: Rebel X-Wing Fighter "Value Line"

  1. #21
    Wanting there to be items for collectors to spend their money on makes you an entitled collector.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    Wanting there to be items for collectors to spend their money on makes you an entitled collector.
    No--- complaining about a toy being released that someone else (likely someone less fortunate) may get to buy and enjoy simply because you're not getting what YOU want makes you an entitled collector.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    No--- complaining about a toy being released that someone else (likely someone less fortunate) may get to buy and enjoy simply because you're not getting what YOU want makes you an entitled collector.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    youre not an entitled collector though right?

  4. #24
    If the sculpt on this thing is up to par, I will grab it simply to apply a custom paint job. I grabbed the Hero Falcon, put the time in to apply a proper paint job, cut styrene panels to apply where the decals would have gone, built custom sidewalls and applied a good weathering to it and actually ended up with a very nice Falcon to display.

    I don't think the sculpt is gonna be up to par on this X-wing, but I actually hope it is.
    MTFBWY

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    The problem is...there's no high quality rogue one classic xwing alternative.


    .
    And how........................... It makes no sense for a film in this era to come out and there isn't an X-Wing in the 3.75" line.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    And how........................... It makes no sense for a film in this era to come out and there isn't an X-Wing in the 3.75" line.
    I hope that Hasbro is holding back and waiting to surprise us with a classic X-Wing and classic TIE Fighter later in the Fall/Winter. It's not like they would even need new tooling for either one. Reissue Bigg's X-Wing from a few years ago in Rogue One colors and the slightly older big wing TIE Fighter.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    I hope that Hasbro is holding back and waiting to surprise us with a classic X-Wing and classic TIE Fighter later in the Fall/Winter. It's not like they would even need new tooling for either one. Reissue Bigg's X-Wing from a few years ago in Rogue One colors and the slightly older big wing TIE Fighter.
    It would be cool, but I think Hasbro seems pretty clear that what we've seen so far, is pretty much it for the RO line.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  8. #28
    this is one more reason why I'm glad I have the Biggs X-Wing, Luke X-Wing and other versions of the X-Wing dating back to my original Kenner versions as a kid.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    I hope that Hasbro is holding back and waiting to surprise us with a classic X-Wing and classic TIE Fighter later in the Fall/Winter. It's not like they would even need new tooling for either one. Reissue Bigg's X-Wing from a few years ago in Rogue One colors and the slightly older big wing TIE Fighter.
    Yeah! but knowing our luck they will have the hideous Nerf feature or be the shrunken down incarnations ...

  10. #30
    You're all entitled collectors for discussing the fact that you'd like a rogue one x wing. This is a star wars action figure collecting discussion forum. You don't come here and complain and voice your opinion about varies products. The only complaining that's allowed is complaining about entitled collectors complaining!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •