Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TIE Striker "Value Line"

TIE Striker "Value Line"

For those not wanting the TIE Striker with firing dart here's the next best thing a TIE Striker with no firing dart and no figure space as part of the cheap value line Hasbro releases:

News via Yakface.com

Thoughts on this item?

These are the tiny one-hand held ships like the Falcon at Dollar General. They have no moving parts and do not hold figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

well on the positive side of things, there isn't a nerf feature on these. So are these like old action fleet scale ?

Well my kid will like this and I am sure it will be pretty cheap

What kind of price point are we looking at here?
    See you around, kid.

The Falcon is $15, so these will probably be around that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

I expect the solar panels on this toy to be very soft and flimsy. Otherwise, they are perfectly positioned to stab out a little kid's eyes.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    well on the positive side of things, there isn't a nerf feature on these. So are these like old action fleet scale ?
    Agreed about the Nerf crap. So this is currently a better option for the price. Once I see out of box pics, I'll be able to see if I can make my own cockpit.
    I'd rather spend $15 and modify, that $40 and have to do the same.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

this is cool if you want to just display ships in the background or hang them from the ceiling but I think I'll skip this one and get the Nerf one instead. I like the option of being able to have my with pilots in them.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    this is cool if you want to just display ships in the background or hang them from the ceiling but I think I'll skip this one and get the Nerf one instead. I like the option of being able to have my with pilots in them.
    Most my ships are hanging from the ceiling, so since this has no silly Nerf and should hopefully look better, I might even consider getting this. Especially if it's only 15 quid. I can go without the pilot for one.

But if it's not fitting pilots in there it's not really part of the figure line, eh.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast