Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Prop Replica Review Videos

Amazing collection, beautifully displayed. Thanks for sharing, Gabe.
    Just curious how you wound up with screen used Hunger Games props...did you know someone who worked on the movies?

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Amazing collection, beautifully displayed. Thanks for sharing, Gabe.
    Just curious how you wound up with screen used Hunger Games props...did you know someone who worked on the movies?
    Hey! I’m in a prop collectors group on Facebook. The guys that I got it from owns the company that dresses the sets in Atlanta. He has a bunch of stuff from the sets. Unfortunately they reused the frame for another set so I had to get one made. But the painting is the original.

Just uploaded a new video for the RS Propmasters Biggs Signature Edition Xwing Helmet! Itís awesome! I compare it to the efx and Anovos for size.

https://youtu.be/y-7KS9Ua7k4

Gabe, what can I say, your videos are just simply fantastic and a true collectors inspiration! I thoroughly enjoy watching each and every one of them!!

I have this same helmet on order and can not wait to add it to my collection. What I really need to add to my collection is some of that awesome display cabinetry. At the core of those cabinets, are they just a single column with 5 shelves? What details can you share about them (i.e. with/ without your own lighting) and where can I get them?
    Last edited by Irish_Jedi; 03-23-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Awesome collection, Gabe. Loved watching your video.

Nice vids and comparisons. You do now it’s EFX like “effects” correct? Just wasn’t sure as many pronounce it e-f-x too.

Check out my video of Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland hunting for props!

https://youtu.be/7dz4eSdEWQA

Thanks for posting..
    Really enjoyed it..
    Can't wait to go see it in person..

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112