Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)

Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)

I noticed we had a thread for her Eadu outfit but not her Jedha outfit, please use this thread to discuss this version of Jyn Erso:

Thoughts on this figure?

So any differences between it and the one that comes with the AT-ACT?
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream the impossible dream...
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Entertainment posted ... Scale?

And jediinsider this which appears the same as the one in the above single pack, and the AT-ACT
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

^ Edit: ad AT-ACT fig

Looks exactly the same to the single carded fig.

Same figure, with no scarf and "sandy"/dirty boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Same figure, with no scarf and "sandy"/dirty boots.

Yeah, figured.

What's the Entertainment figure of? Scale?

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    Yeah, figured.

What's the Entertainment figure of? Scale?
    Likely (looking at the paint job that's simpler than even the 3.75"), it's one of the 12" "Hero" figures from Hasbro.

You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

[QUOTE=lordtyrannus;19847790]Likely (looking at the paint job that's simpler than even the 3.75"), it's one of the 12" "Hero" figures from Hasbro.
    /QUOTE]

Thought it might be too, but apparently does 12" have no scarf and painted boots ?

That pic is of the 18" Big Fig from Jakks. This one is the Hasbro 12":

Entertainment posted ... Scale?

And jediinsider this which appears the same as the one in the above single pack, and the AT-ACT
    It's the same sculpt, sure, but the paint applications are different. Black boots vs Brown. Also the jacket is a different shade of green, and one has a brown "overlay" on the front of the jacket as opposed to solid green.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast