Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sergeant Jyn Erso (Jedha)

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    Entertainment posted ..Scale?

That pic is of the 18" Big Fig from Jakks. This one is the Hasbro 12":

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, was not familiar with the 18" line, that explains it!
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

So I can save myself $8 and just get the AT-Act. That way I can get her the Droid and the Clone Eh, I mean Trooper!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'm scared this one is going to turn into another Resistance Rey in terms of availability. Not only is it the better-looking and more standard Jyn figure (in my opinion but also based on what we know of the plot progression so far) but I don't think Wave 2 will be released as widely as Wave 1 judging by the later waves of TFA figures. I know Wave 2 of TFA was probably over-produced but the later waves didn't show up in some places at all, and we may not even see a Wave 3 of Rogue One (but here's to hoping).

Wave 2 should be ok. Those post movie waves are what were poop
    Looking for:
    Stormtrooper Commander

So when are we expecting Wave 2 again?

Sometime after wave 1.

The original report was November. I think they said the middle of the month, not that that level of precision is all that believable. (This supposedly covers all regular lines, 3.75 and 6. The 3.75 black wave for Rogue One has just been described as coming "later in the year" or the like.)

One guy I saw questioned whether it might be earlier, but so far that's just one random comment, AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Sometime after wave 1.
    Best answer ever.

Oh November? So that means sometime in February, unless it's snowing.

Besides, ToyWiz will have everything you want on Walmart's site for double the price. So don't worry about not finding anything.

In hand review- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rXcQJ_kPy8

Anyone considering cutting off the part of the scarf that goes over the head, so she can still wear it just leaving the part around the shoulders and down her back.

It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast