Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Emperor’s Royal Guard

I am freaking thrilled about this! I miss out on them first time and the mark-up was like $60. I'm not paying that! Especially when really, you need a minimum of two ERG's or it just looks off. I hope so badly I find this puppy!
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

I think I might get a couple of these guys, really liking the under robes.

Surely it can't be that hard to find martial similar to the Vintage figure?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Now here's hoping they re-release some more of the pricier Vintage figures. Ponda and Tarkin come to mind.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

I only have two carded and one loose of this guy, so I'm definitely down for a few more openers.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

I want a re-release of the Echo Base Rebel Trooper.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Yes echo rebel base trooper and the old republic trooper for me.

I was so heartbroken about never finding these guys that I have never even looked at the archive entry for them here, now that getting them is likely ...off to the archives I go!
    Dea wanna wanga

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    I only have two carded and one loose of this guy, so I'm definitely down for a few more openers.
    "...only..."
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I wonder how many times this one will be packed per case. It would be nice to see him more than once, but I won't be surprised if he's short-packed.

All in all, thanks to Hasbro for getting this one back into the line. A lot of people missed out on him the first time, so it's nice to see them bring him back.

I hope this trend continues and we see figures like Ponda Baba and the EBT. I was lucky that those cases hit heavily where I live, but many people also missed those two and they are such wonderful figures that I hope everybody gets a shot at them again soon.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Probably two per case for Lando and Ackbar, but only one per case for him and Ahsoka.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast