Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Emperorís Royal Guard

If I could reasonably get 2, I would love to upgrade my POTF ones. But the chances of me scoring 2 of these at the same time in store (Just Like I did for the G Guards) are unlikely if they short pack the figure.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

put me down for 5 of them if I can find them. I have one of the Vintage collection so I'd like to get 5 more for a small squad of 6
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I had 10 of these a while back, and sold all of them before they were going for $100 + each on eBay. Would like to get 6 of them just for a diorama.

Weird that they re-release this right around the time that they also release a 5POA version (I assume).
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Weird that they re-release this right around the time that they also release a 5POA version (I assume).
    true... I wonder whatever happened to the 5POA one that Hasbro was talking about? maybe it was just filler or smoke to put on the catalog photo of upcoming figures.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Unsure about this one. Was never a fan of the EU stuff and the terrible cape that couldn't quite hide it.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

But considering his HTF status, and everyone's seemingly interest in him. He should do fine.
    However, given the circumstances, I only plan to get one or two this time around. If I can find them that is. If I had found any during TVC, I would have bought several As I was into it more back then.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I regretted missing this figure so much, I had wanted to get two. So glad to hear they are finally getting a reissue, I didn't think it would take this long though. Glad I didn't cave in and pay the crazy prices they were going for. Although I would have loved to gotten that vintage style card.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    true... I wonder whatever happened to the 5POA one that Hasbro was talking about? maybe it was just filler or smoke to put on the catalog photo of upcoming figures.

I think that round about the time that RO went into production, so maybe the postposed it knowing it would make more sense to release it once the film is out? Same as Tie Pilot.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Truly stoked about this ERG TBS re-release (of TVC figure). I never got the previous release, and really like this character(s). There really haven't been that many decent ERG figures in the modern line, outside of the 2005 figure (which I never got, due to it being HTF) and TVC.

The POTF2 '97 "salt-shaker" ERG is a P.O.S. - the '83 Vintage version (with cloth goods) was far superior.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast