Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Emperorís Royal Guard

I already have my 6 of these (and a few MOC that I've been slowly selling off) but it's very cool that they are re-releasing this. It has been a very high requested re-release.

How in the blue hell did you acquire 6 of these? Regardless, why 6 of them? Is that how many were on screen at one time, just like the Gamorean Guards were 3?

If this is legit, then I am gladly in for two!

This is actually a fine re-release. I agree with this one.

Still, i'd prefer new figures on vintage cards please.

Glad to see this figure being reissued. I was just collecting pilots but earlier this year I started expanding my collection. I'll be picking up 2 of these, I'm not paying $50+ for them.

Quote Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
    How in the blue hell did you acquire 6 of these? Regardless, why 6 of them? Is that how many were on screen at one time, just like the Gamorean Guards were 3?
    They were pretty abundant online for a while. BBTS was selling cases of the wave and the singles were an Amazon for retail.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Quote Originally Posted by Goldleaderone View Post
    Glad to see this figure being reissued. I was just collecting pilots but earlier this year I started expanding my collection. I'll be picking up 2 of these, I'm not paying $50+ for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    They were pretty abundant online for a while. BBTS was selling cases of the wave and the singles were an Amazon for retail.

Stupid no edit. I grabbed multiple because there are a few different ways to display the figure.

The only reason I got one in the first place was because I ordered the final wave from Entertainment Earth. The opportunity to pick up at least one more would be great. Hopefully they give us a more generic head and scrap the EU helmet.

A repack as the TVC. It's good to see a Royal Guard return to those who haven't own one yet. Maybe I can get one more.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast