Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread: EFX Millennium Falcon

I have seen that, if I can ever finish my y-wing I may get one. Stupid image, it keeps posting sideways. Here is a direct link.

https://ibb.co/MydpY1H
    Last edited by rebelfire; 07-03-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfire View Post
    fyi- If you come across one you may be able to negotiate a little bit if they do not have the upgraded cockpit canopy. It was released with a vacuform (ugly) and then they sent out a really nice one. They have skyrocketed in price on eBay and I think the last one went for over $5000.
    Last year I missed one on Ebay UK. Went for a bit more than 1000 GBP, I did not know the prices so I ended as second high bid :/ Otherwise I would have payed more, but no way I would pay 5K ^^
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

I regret not getting the Viper and the Chronicles Collectibles Buck Rogers Thunderfighter.

Too rigid on my focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    QMX is officially out of the Studio Scale business, their QMX cutaway Falcon is a dead project now.
    It’s a niche high roller market and somewhat unaffordable for the basic collector . It’s sad to see that but true. However top quality kit !
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 07-26-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    I regret not getting the Viper and the Chronicles Collectibles Buck Rogers Thunderfighter.

Too rigid on my focus.
    I forgot about that Thunderfighter, also a very nice collectible.
    But this time I am in for HCG's Alien ships.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Has anyone seen the OT and Solo Millennium Falcon models that Gentle Giant were showcasing at SDCC this year?

I wonder if the Solo version's escape pod can be displayed separately. Could be a good replacement for those who missed out on, or were unhappy with their EFX version. Thoughts?

First impressions are pretty good, but I'm looking forward to seeing a painted version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post

Too rigid on my focus.
    Apologies for the off topic post but I've never heard of the Chronicles Collectibles Buck Rogers Thunderfighter so I decided to look it up. OMG! I can't believe I missed it! It looks AMAZING and at 22" long, it would've fit nicely among my studio scale collection. I LOVED the show growing up but I have a feeling locating one for sale will be tough.
    Last edited by oneknightr; 07-29-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oneknightr View Post
    Apologies for the off topic post but I've never heard of the Chronicles Collectibles Buck Rogers Thunderfighter so I decided to look it up. OMG! I can't believe I missed it! It looks AMAZING and at 22" long, it would've fit nicely among my studio scale collection. I LOVED the show growing up but I have a feeling locating one for sale will be tough.

To be honest I had to look it up as I had never heard of it either. I would have loved to have owned it as well but it must have been a best kept secret. GC

Is there any update on the status of the efx signature edition?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthStarkiller View Post
    Is there any update on the status of the efx signature edition?
    I don’t think so it been very silent since Chewy left us. I’m not tracking anybody seeing an end result yet. At least nobody posted up the SE yet
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 07-30-2019 at 12:25 AM.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast