Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Ground Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    that isn't the case with this character.
    Well yes it is, they are background characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    The fact that Jyn uses this uniform as her "disguise" for what will be a key action scene, secures this characters prominence.
    Yeah, that's why I clearly said.
    [QUOTE=DonWanKihotay;19842717]
    Except the one who gets some lucky screen time "focus" just to be knocked out by Jyn who takes their uniform.
    That makes Jyn prominent, these guys and their crew, are background characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Broem View Post
    I just hope this guy or his pals are prominent into the story.
    Maybe prominent in the background.

FYI did you spot him in the Animated Action Figure promo!
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Nothing says "we care" like Hasbro posing this figure holding the lit portion of the flagging wands for their publicity shots. It's not a big deal, but they can't even get the simplest of things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    Nothing says "we care" like Hasbro posing this figure holding the lit portion of the flagging wands for their publicity shots. It's not a big deal, but they can't even get the simplest of things right.

At least the uniform color, and the weapons / flight-pack is screen accurate, right!
    LOL!

I just hope somewhere buried in the package is a legit back-pack for the removable wands.

To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

is it me or does anyone else feel a certain TFA reference on this figure's card art! the way he's holding the "traffic wands" kinda reminds me of the "Traitor" scene in TFA.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    is it me or does anyone else feel a certain TFA reference on this figure's card art! the way he's holding the "traffic wands" kinda reminds me of the "Traitor" scene in TFA.

It's a pretty standard generic action pose, fore some holding what appears to be two striking weapons...

^ Edit: (Cause I know how these things go) Before you come back with "but those aren't striking weapons". Yes that's established.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    The cool action pose on the art suggests he uses them like a couple of energy powered escrima sticks!
    Then again what kid wants a dull traffic controller figure, hence the art!
    We are talking about the pose he's using, yes it's drawn that way to make the figure look cooler/more interesting.

Nothing says "we care" like Hasbro posing this figure holding the lit portion of the flagging wands for their publicity shots.

Well, we now know they don't function like stun batons!

I like these figures, I really do. However, when I see them all I think of is
    Which way to the lobby?
    Over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    Well, we now know they don't function like stun batons!

I like these figures, I really do. However, when I see them all I think of is
    Haha, we're really at the point to where I expect Imperial Floor Crew with a glowing broom, packed with a giant pack pack that shoots missiles.

You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Haha, we're really at the point to where I expect Imperial Floor Crew with a glowing broom, packed with a giant pack pack that shoots missiles.

lol... well after all Finn was a Sanitation worker at Starkiller Base. I can see someone making a custom of a janitor type Stormtrooper or Imperial Cleaning Technician to go along with the custom Radar Technician Matt figure.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast