Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Imperial Ground Crew

Out of all the other RO figures, this one really has the vintage Kenner feel. The accessory is pretty cool, reminds me of the mini rig creations Kenner came up with. I don't usually like Hasbro creations that weren't in the film, but this one is great.

This was one of the couple figures I just bought at Target due to the $2.40ish clearance price, and glad I did. Great sculpt, and looks film accurate even standing relaxed despite limited articulation. I'd bet this is a contender for army builders to buy up for various Imperial lineups like Emperor's Arrival, etc.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Bought two more for a total of four in the last week due to the Target bloodletting.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Saw four or five of these the other day at my local Kroger Marketplace for around $3.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Out of all the other RO figures, this one really has the vintage Kenner feel. The accessory is pretty cool, reminds me of the mini rig creations Kenner came up with. I don't usually like Hasbro creations that weren't in the film, but this one is great.
    Interesting you bring that up...it almost pays a homage to the Imperial Sniper mini-rig, which happens to depict a Death Star gunner on both the art and toy pic.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Interesting you bring that up...it almost pays a homage to the Imperial Sniper mini-rig, which happens to depict a Death Star gunner on both the art and toy pic.
    OK! Great idea! Now I have to get one of these for my Side Gunner. I've had my japanese bootleg stormie sitting in it for a few years now. Time to upgrade

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415