Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebel Commando Pao & Imperial Death Trooper

Rebel Commando Pao & Imperial Death Trooper

Please use this thread to discuss the new Rebel Commando Pao & Imperial Death Trooper figures:

Thoughts on these figures?

Like the other set. Like the alien but he's small, hate the too-skinny trooper (is there a body under that armour?)
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Like the other set. Like the alien but he's small, hate the too-skinny trooper (is there a body under that armour?)
    It came out the other day that ultra skinny actors were hired to play these guys as the director wanted them to be sleeker and more streamlined than the usual trooper.

Looks like this movie is going to have a lot more alien characters in the forefront. I like this set as well. I really like the NEW trooper designs for this movie.
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    It came out the other day that ultra skinny actors were hired to play these guys as the director wanted them to be sleeker and more streamlined than the usual trooper.
    I'm sure that won't cause body issues with people who want to cosplay as their favorite new trooper.

Captain

Another must have set for me. Love Pao and he looks to be 6 poa! That jaw definitely opens!

Can't tell if this is real or a joke!

PS I'm not fat

This is meant as a joke, right?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I get a real "skiff guard" vibe from Pao. He has a real Nikto and Klaatu feel about him to me. Which is great cos it makes him very OT connected in my mind.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

That's roughly where mine will be dwelling on the shelf. Trooper will go to ebay.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast