Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Tie Striker With TIE Fighter Pilot

Tie Striker With TIE Fighter Pilot

Here's our first look at the TIE Striker vehicle from Rogue One courtesy of Idlehands:

Who's going to be picking this vehicle up? Thoughts on it?

Emperor's Hand

I like the design of this vehicle, and this looks like a decent sculpt, plus there is word that the Nerf crap is removable!!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Interested in getting that one, I'll just wait to see more about the actual toy though.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

I'll get it, even with the nerf stuff. I just hope the nerf stuff is removable.

IDK, something about a mini submarine with wings doesn't look right.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I like it, nice design, I'm in.

If the nerf launcher is truly removable, this one really doesn't look bad. The figure looks awful but the vehicle itself looks pretty decent from what we can tell. I could see myself picking this up. Now bring on the freaking hover tank...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I'd love to collect this...
    but having a GREEN TAMPON shooting out from it makes me wanna think it over....

Looks pretty cool, I'm in for this and the U Wing

The pilot looks great. And that's good news, because the previous best Tie Pilot was terrible proportionally, it had very weird legs. So I am happy to see this update. Just hope it comes single carded too.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast