Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: U-Wing

See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    I don't know why, but this image actually makes me like the U-wing now ... I didn't like it that much from the initial leaks, and teasers/trailers.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Leave it to Hasbro to turn a multi-passenger transport into what looks like a single seater, and more nerf guns. I can't wait until the "year of the nerf" comes to an end.

Really bummed that a two-pilot troop transport/lander has been turned into a (nerf launching) single pilot fighter.

That said, the sculpt itself looks pretty good. The TFA vehicles disappointed me so much that I see a lot that I can work with here.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Lol you guys know those wings are gonna be pure rubber and sag on day 1 right? I don't think Hasbro will raise the bar just because of a few dodgy X-Wings and TIEs...
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

U Wing looks good, however coming with nerf missiles is stupid. Cmon Hasbro.

Emperor's Hand

Like others have said, the sculpt looks great, I love the design......but the scale.....and the Nerf......sigh..........
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Certainly a pick up when it enevitably gets clearanced. $20-25 sure. 50? No way.
    Looking for:
    Stormtrooper Commander

Looks pretty cool, but I will likely wait until after I see the movie before I decide if I want to buy it or not. I'm thinking most likely not. If it functioned as a troop transporter and did not have the Nerf feature, I might feel differently.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Another 3.75" vehicle in Action Fleet scale. Why not just us some give inch tall figures to go with it?
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast