Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: U-Wing

I'm curious to see the underside of the ship, to find out whether or not Hasbro will make any attempt to at least acknowledge the ship's troop carrying capabilities.

Does a Nerf launcher count as troops? Because that's what I suspect is riding on that undercarriage.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithcommander View Post
    This would be 25 dollars in 2012 with better paint apps. Fifty dollars is too high of a price but if they make this ship into lego form later on, i will buy it.
    The Lego version is coming day one. (and doesn't look too much smaller than this one...)
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I must have missed it in the migration of threads but where did the pic come from and where is everyone hearing $50?

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Reminds me of the fighter from Buck rogers except for the engines on the sides of the ship. Looks cool as a fighter but yeah for 50 bones it should have been a lot bigger. Two figures in the cockpit and maybe room for 4 in the back.
    Fun Fact is Ralph Macquarrie actually designed the Buck Rogers starfighter, but it was meant originally for Battlestar Galactica, until they went with the Colonial Viper design.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Whoa! I also am behind the eight-ball, in seeing these pics!!!

Hasbro better make the wings movable (ie: going from landing configuration, to in flight mode)

So Jyn and Andor are clearly seen in the trailer sitting side by side while piloting this ship, later troops are seen disembarking from it. What do we get? NERF
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Why does Hasbro think that merging Star Wars toys with Nerf is a good idea? They may as well start replacing the figures with Weeble Wobbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    Leave it to Hasbro to turn a multi-passenger transport into what looks like a single seater, and more nerf guns. I can't wait until the "year of the nerf" comes to an end.
    My thoughts exactly. Epic fail here. They should have made this the big ship for the line and given us the Rebel equivalent to the Republic Gunship.

Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    Why does Hasbro think that merging Star Wars toys with Nerf is a good idea? They may as well start replacing the figures with Weeble Wobbles.
    I'm sure that idea has come up in more than a few discussions at Hasbro staff meetings.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    I must have missed it in the migration of threads but where did the pic come from and where is everyone hearing $50?
    It's from a fan site who got a "scoop."

The $50 price point comes from it being classified as a Class III vehicle.
    See you around, kid.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast