Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: U-Wing

Excuse my jumbled alien dialect.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdherfer View Post
    Another 3.75" vehicle in Action Fleet scale. Why not just us some give inch tall figures to go with it?
    That's not a half bad idea!

Have we gotten any confirmation if there'll be a Rogue One micro machines line?
    See you around, kid.

It's the only way I get my Republic Attack Shuttle to work. I have a couple of Galoob AT-AT drivers propped up in there. They are either just right or slightly on the small side, but they look damn fine to me compared to a 20 foot giant clone pilot head filling the canopy.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy beautiful franchise. - ​Kathleen Kennedy

With this U-wing I would use an Action Fleet Lt Ripley Aliens figure as Jin Erso and probably some random rebel or marine figure as Cassian Andor. Just sit them in there on some polystyrene or what have you. Instant studio model.. lol
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

Reminds me of the fighter from Buck rogers except for the engines on the sides of the ship. Looks cool as a fighter but yeah for 50 bones it should have been a lot bigger. Two figures in the cockpit and maybe room for 4 in the back.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Rogue One merchandise looks even cheaper than what was produced for The Force Awakens. I truly have to wonder if Hasbro is intentionally trying to sabotage the line.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

Has the Hasbro designed team been commandeered but the folks who used to make the KO Mexican knock offs? The looks like the same cheap X wing plastic.

For a rag tag band of rebels they sure have some clean starships!

This would be 25 dollars in 2012 with better paint apps. Fifty dollars is too high of a price but if they make this ship into lego form later on, i will buy it.

You can really see why they didn't show this at comic con. Didn't want to deal with the criticism.

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast