Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 805

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

  1. #1

    Recent Acquisitions - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

    It's only a matter of time before toys from the new film start hitting shelves. Share your most recent acquisitions right here!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  2. #2
    I'll start it off! I got my SDCC Jyn Erso over the weekend, along with the other exclusives from HTS. She's great!
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    I'll start it off! I got my SDCC Jyn Erso over the weekend, along with the other exclusives from HTS. She's great!

    Same here.
    "You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell"
    this is what I do when I'm not out collecting, check it out:http://dribbble.com/MEANS1974
    MEANS Feedback Thread

  4. #4
    BS 6" SDCC Jyn Erso!
    See you around, kid.

  5. #5
    I recently acquired a sense of disappointment when I saw the rumored RO line-up.

    Does that count...?


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I recently acquired a sense of disappointment when I saw the rumored RO line-up.

    Does that count...?

    I'd say it does. Shoot, I got that as well, but you beat me to it.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  7. #7
    Just the opposite for me. The images of the 5POA Stormtrooper, Deathtrooper, AT-ACT Driver and TIE Fighter Pilot have caused me to recently acquire a sense of excitement that I haven't felt in years.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Just the opposite for me. The images of the 5POA Stormtrooper, Deathtrooper, AT-ACT Driver and TIE Fighter Pilot have caused me to recently acquire a sense of excitement that I haven't felt in years.

    Agreed. I am a big Imperials fan so this film and its material is almost a dream come true.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

  9. #9
    I just hope that they don't forget the generic Rebels like the Fleet Trooper and the other Rebel troops that can be seen in the trailers.
    Nothing, I'm all right!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post

    Agreed. I am a big Imperials fan so this film and its material is almost a dream come true.
    Yep, just the idea that we are going to see new characters, vehicles and storylines within the OT timeframe (roughly) is extremely exciting. No need to imagine what early, prototype Stormtroopers might have looked like or what "future" Stormtroopers might look like, we can just have "real" Stormtroopers. And not the ugly, over-stylized, Dave Filoni, cartoon Stormtroopers; but genuine, authentic Stormtroopers.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •