Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funko POP: Dark Crystal & Labyrinth

Does anyone know if they will do Mini pops (or whatever they are called) for the Dark Crystal? I could get behind those.

I doubt it, considering there is a 3.75 line of Dark Crystal action figures in the works. Perhaps if the larger pop figures sell well, and the demand remains high though...

Looks like there is a Jareth exclusive pop at Hot Topic as well:

http://www.hottopic.com/product/funk.../10668704.html

Oh well, the Pops are too big for my needs, but I might have bought 3-6 Chamberlains and mystics mini pops.

I've searched for DC POPs at retail, and they seem to be selling out, so I ordered Ursol the Chanter online - it is easily the most detailed POP figure I have ever seen. I've never purchased a figure from any POP line, but I love the Mystics, so this figure was a must-have! I'm thinking about building a diorama to display him.

I haven't found any place to buy them online yet.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Uh Amazon has the Funko Pop Dark Crystal figures. Theyve had them since for awhile the first week this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I haven't found any place to buy them online yet.
    I bought Ursol on ebay from a toy shop, and it was only $8.50 with free shipping - that's hard to beat, considering they are $10 at retail. That same shop sold out of Ursol already, they only had 25 in stock. I believe all the others sold out as well. They seem to move fast at or below retail price, but you can find them on ebay for sure.

I received and opened Ludo today - what a brilliant sculpt. He is the only Labyrinth figure I plan to buy, but I'm satisfied with him alone because he steals the show in this lineup. His box is massive, more than twice the size of a regular POP, but I prefer the sturdy cardboard over the basic releases. I would have liked to own Worm as well, but I simply don't like the head sculpts on the human figures, and Sarah is no different.

Was really surprised to see Dark Crystal pops. That movie is one of my faves then and now. Such ground breaking puppetry. Then when at TRU I saw the Golden Girls pops? Is there any properties safe from this PV craze?
    I kinda lost it for a while,
    not sure if I've ever really found it......
    @ instagram #19Vance75

I would love to see more Dark Crystal pops... SkekUng the Garthim-master, a Garthim, a Nebrie, and an UrSkek would be good choices, I think, though the Nebrie would likely be a stretch. Maybe Kira with her wings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast