Page 270 of 271 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2702

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

Quote Originally Posted by BARF View Post
    Great work on that Fett. I especially like the cape. Looks to be some sort of leather/cloth material?
    Thanks! Yes, it is from a wet wipe 😂

Quote Originally Posted by zombombie View Post
    Long time no post! Customised an R2 model kit lnto Watto's droid, R2-T0 - hence the heavy weathering. It's up on my channel too!

https://youtu.be/YzXSwvf-kRg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Now this is cool
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Follow me on Instagram
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

So, Poe flies with Artoo and the Falcon gets a round dish again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post
    So, Poe flies with Artoo and the Falcon gets a round dish again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good eye on Poe's X-wing. I wonder if it will have an option for R2 or BB-8?

I did notice the round dish as well on the Lego kit that was shown on the TFF video.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Well, I'm glad I never got BB8. Good reason to now.
    As long as I've wanted variety of xwing colors, not crazy about these paint jobs. (Not Bandai's fault).
    MTFBWY

I dig the new X-wing paint scheme. Very McQuarrie-esque. Plus, Poes orange scheme is almost and inverse of the F-15 prototype paint job.

Hmm, might get Poes new deco fighter, as well as properbly any new FO-TIE with the added red/orange armor parts. Pretty sure this will come sometime later too.

Examining the released pictures, I am already wondering, what the story about BBs missing orange circle will be

I'm glad Bandai will have a BB-8 and D-0 set. I've been wanting to get a BB-8 kit, but I didn't really need to get a 2nd R2-D2 to get a BB-8.

Wait a second. I just got a 2nd look at that BB-8. He looks to be sporting a new kind of round panel there. What's up with that? I wonder if it will have options for making a TFA/TLJ version or a ROS version.
    Last edited by sharky; 10-04-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I am super excited to see more bandai star wars modelkits.

This is my current collection which i am now building since i moved back to the Netherlands.

Link to my collection - over 50 boxes of bandai star wars modelkits.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=devwOEUtG-8
    Last edited by Rebelchumps; 10-09-2019 at 01:12 AM.

Page 270 of 271 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271 LastLast