Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250
Results 2,491 to 2,498 of 2498

Thread: Bandai: Star Wars Model Kits

Quote Originally Posted by canofhumdingers View Post
    It’s finally finished! The only thing left is I *might* paint the stand at some point. Maybe.

But it feels so good to have him finished! I really need to get him outside into natural light with a better camera, but for now here are some (terrible iPad camera) shots on the workbench.

Congrats! Looks awesome.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Follow me on Instagram
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by canofhumdingers View Post
    It’s finally finished! The only thing left is I *might* paint the stand at some point. Maybe.

But it feels so good to have him finished! I really need to get him outside into natural light with a better camera, but for now here are some (terrible iPad camera) shots on the workbench.

Great work, mate Love the weathered but still shiny armor

Work in progress Proto Boba
    Last edited by BARF; 10-10-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Finally found a bit of spare time to make another R2 unit. This one is based on an early production photo of R2-T0 from TPM. Always thought that WIP paint job looked cool. Still need to put a couple finishing touches on. Can't decide if I want to weather him up a bit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Finally found a bit of spare time to make another R2 unit. This one is based on an early production photo of R2-T0 from TPM. Always thought that WIP paint job looked cool. Still need to put a couple finishing touches on. Can't decide if I want to weather him up a bit or not.

Cool stuff. Kind of reminds me of the deleted scenes teal droid from Episode IV.

Indeed! And to be honest, I was contemplating tackling that one, even though it would require some minor masking. I actually bought some thin masking tape by Testors, which I believe is meant for models, but I tested it out first (thank goodness) on a standard size action figure, and there was a lot of paint bleed in the masked areas. So yeah, Testors masking tape sucks, and I had to postpone my plan to make the deleted scenes droid. This one is actually based on this photo:

Great job on them R2's and that Proto-Fett

Myself has finaly started on the 144 TLJ Falcon. Buuuut something is slowing me down as I only finished the cockpit and the gunports yet... started right after I finished the Calrissian Falcon Seems like I am still not cured off painting the "slightly bigger" DeAgo Falcon

Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250