Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fenn Rau

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Hasbro will be releasing a Fenn Rau action figure in the Rebels line:

Who's going to pick up this figure? Thoughts on him?
    I actually want a few of him for some cool custom flying Mandolorians.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

This looks cool not as good as Pre Vizsla back in the day but still cool.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Yeah, I'll get one. How soon can we expect this? Next year? Year after?
    @LordEdzo

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Hasbro will be releasing a Fenn Rau action figure in the Rebels line:

Who's going to pick up this figure? Thoughts on him?
    Looks very 1986 to me.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Look forward to seeing this one, but I doubt it will make it to the wild in Parts Unknown. The toy vendor employees have a tendency of grabbing all the good figures before they make it to the floor.
    Paying 1999 prices for 2015 toys in Parts Unknown.

if this figure is being cancelled for the immediate moment maybe its going to get an upgrade. This last episode saw him wearing big shoulder armour.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Koth View Post
    if this figure is being cancelled for the immediate moment maybe its going to get an upgrade. This last episode saw him wearing big shoulder armour.
    updated w/ new armor. most .unlikely
    delayed to ep8/wv1 or online excl w/ galen erso et al....most likely

I guess 4 new single carded figures with the Rogue One line was too much for hasbro
    "Bobby U-Wing"

I heard that this wave is going to be an online retailer exclusive similar to the last wave of Vintage figures but in greater quantities. If so I know I'm buying a few for customs.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

The Rogue One figures are. Fenn Rau seems to be missing, so there's no idea when or if he'll be coming.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast