Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Ah wait, did you mean the one from the Comic Packs? Forgot all about that one...in fact I don't even know think I have that one!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I just hope that his 4 sharpies are removable accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by PROVOST View Post
    Hopefully they correct his rank bar for the mass release product -

Wouldn't count on it, even Lego didn't use the correct rank bar:

==================[[[_◊Ї_||₪==₪||_Ї◊_]]]==================

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/disco-jedi/albums

Guess it wont kill us to use a sharpie, per usual. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Krennic has the same rank colors but one pen on each side,lol.

Don't sharpies bleed into the surrounding area, or do you mean "(not oil based) paint Sharpies"?

It was really just a joke/metaphor. I use those craft painting pens from Joannes..
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Are these out yet?

No, I don't think so. I haven't read about any sightings of them out in the wild yet. There are only two remaining Rebels figures that have been announced but not release yet. Thrawn and Fen Rau.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    TLC Thrawn? Do you mean POTF2 Thrawn? I don't remember any other Thrawn figure being made and, as far as the yslamimiri, it is easily removable so how did it "handicap" him?
    Yeah, it was indeed the Comics Pack version. It's great to have a version of Thrawn with more articulation in the right places, but the loss of the, um, gold shoulder things, excuse me, detracted a little from him looking like Thrawn, as happy as I genuinely was to have a yslamimiri with him. I also think my copy is a bit lighter blue than some of the others, but might just be me.
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast