Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Will get! Vintage look

I am a bit worried about the leg articulation. Yes, I know he is 5 POA but the legs appear to have no joints.

Exactly! I am glad we are getting this figure!

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    I'm just grateful we're getting the figure! The rank can always be repainted.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I am a bit worried about the leg articulation. Yes, I know he is 5 POA but the legs appear to have no joints.
    *stares at picture*

...huh... :-/

Maybe the skirt is rubbery?

Well there's this.....http://www.rebelscum.com/Hasbro-Star...ens/IMAGE1.asp...so why worry about it and make a mountain out of a mole hill based on a reveal pic for a fig months away. I say months because look how long rex and 5th bro took to come out after 1st reveal. There's no confirmation these 2 rebel figs are on tap for ff.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    it's because he has poofy pants

Yeah, hell yeah! But fix that rank bar, Hasbro!
    @LordEdzo

Color me excited. The TLC Thrawn felt a little handicapped by the ysalimiri but this has a much better stance.
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

Does anyone know what wave we should be seeing Thrawn in with? Before the end of the year hopefully...

Quote Originally Posted by JVM View Post
    Color me excited. The TLC Thrawn felt a little handicapped by the ysalimiri but this has a much better stance.
    TLC Thrawn? Do you mean POTF2 Thrawn? I don't remember any other Thrawn figure being made and, as far as the yslamimiri, it is easily removable so how did it "handicap" him?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast