Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tusken Raider - #41

Definitely gonna buy this one!
    Even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly giving first aid the already disheveled hair projection

For sure this will find space on my display, great looking figure.

Just looking at the pic I cannot tell, but I wonder if the belt and bandoleers are removable? It would go a long ways towards adding some variety if you can swap those parts around. You could turn the belt around so the pouches are hidden behind the robes and it would look like a totally different belt, or just remove the belt entirely. You could also make a few with a single bandoleer, with some draped over the right shoulder and some over the left. From what I could tell, none of the Tuskens are exactly the same. Some only have a sash around the waist and no belt pouches, some only have one bandoleer, and some are not wearing an outer cloth robe. I plan to get two of this guy, but if those parts can be swapped around I will get more.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Did I read correctly from the Q&A that this is coming this summer?

Really excited that this one is coming! Can't wait to pick up a few of these guys!
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

Quote Originally Posted by southp_OT View Post
    Did I read correctly from the Q&A that this is coming this summer?
    That's what they said, but I find that awfully hard to believe. Probably next summer.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    Just looking at the pic I cannot tell, but I wonder if the belt and bandoleers are removable? It would go a long ways towards adding some variety if you can swap those parts around. You could turn the belt around so the pouches are hidden behind the robes and it would look like a totally different belt, or just remove the belt entirely. You could also make a few with a single bandoleer, with some draped over the right shoulder and some over the left. From what I could tell, none of the Tuskens are exactly the same. Some only have a sash around the waist and no belt pouches, some only have one bandoleer, and some are not wearing an outer cloth robe. I plan to get two of this guy, but if those parts can be swapped around I will get more.
    Looking at the close up, over at Jediinsider, it looks like the bandoliers are sculpted into the figure. But not sure though.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Looking at the close up, over at Jediinsider, it looks like the bandoliers are sculpted into the figure. But not sure though.

Damn that's bad news, I guess its a good thing I have a Dremel.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    Damn that's bad news, I guess its a good thing I have a Dremel.
    http://jediinsider.net/g/generated/2...scaled_600.jpg
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Looks like you get multiple gaffi stick options.
    Current Collection;

​All the Ep IV-VI released to date.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast