Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

There are typically a bunch of exclusive products to scoop up at these events and Orlando is likely to be no different. Be on the lookout for exclusive action figures, LEGO sets, books, magazines, comics, trading cards, photos, posters and more!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Can't wait to see what Funko will have!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Really Hoping that Hasbro will have a 3 3/4" exclusive of some kind.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

First time attending ...
    Will sideshow, hot toys , Efx and other companies have booths at celebration?

Sideshow hasn't been at the last two Orlando Celebrations, so it's possible they won't again.

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Really Hoping that Hasbro will have a 3 3/4" exclusive of some kind.
    100% agree... Hasbro needs to return to the 3.75" exclusive figure or set.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

So this is my first SW Celebration coming up. How does the store work? The main Celebration Store to be specific.

1. Are all of the items available every day or will there be some day specific items?

2. Also, do they allocate per day as well? If so, is the best strategy to just get it out of the way as early as possible one day?

3. If the convention opens at like 8am or 10am, is it best to arrive 2 hours early for the shop, or is that still not enough time possibly?

4. Do items like the t-shirts last a while and the more unique items go faster? I know from 2 years ago I liked the Salacious Crumb clock I saw online, would something like that be one of those get it asap kind of items?

Any other tips/info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    So this is my first SW Celebration coming up. How does the store work?
    Welcome to the club. This will be my 8th, so I've done this rodeo quite a few times.

1) So far, there haven't been any day specific items, at last to my recollection.

2) There is a small amount of allocation per day, at least that I noticed at Celebration Europe this year with both pins and shirts. But if you want to be safe, get everything you want on day one and be done with it.

3) It really depends on if there's a big presentation to open the show again. For C7 in Anaheim, with that big force awakens trailer to open the show, most people were in line for that instead of the line to get into the exhibit hall (and store). If there's no big presentation, 2 hours is not early enough. If there is, then you could probably get away with 2 hours in advance, assuming you're willing to miss the presentation.

4) T-shirts go really, really fast. Anything with the show logo on it or if there's one for Episode 8 will probably disappear first.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_421 View Post
    Welcome to the club. This will be my 8th, so I've done this rodeo quite a few times.

1) So far, there haven't been any day specific items, at last to my recollection.

2) There is a small amount of allocation per day, at least that I noticed at Celebration Europe this year with both pins and shirts. But if you want to be safe, get everything you want on day one and be done with it.

3) It really depends on if there's a big presentation to open the show again. For C7 in Anaheim, with that big force awakens trailer to open the show, most people were in line for that instead of the line to get into the exhibit hall (and store). If there's no big presentation, 2 hours is not early enough. If there is, then you could probably get away with 2 hours in advance, assuming you're willing to miss the presentation.

4) T-shirts go really, really fast. Anything with the show logo on it or if there's one for Episode 8 will probably disappear first.
    Well that sucks that they open day 1 with the trailer since I'll miss it

At least it'll probably leak online or something. Would that also be the only panel with the cast, or way Anaheim just the trailer for that opening ceremony?

Also, are the celebration shirts the same ones I can get with my ticket order right now? If so, I'll just get that to avoid missing out haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Celebration VI had day specific statues of Darth Bane, Mara Jade, Quinlan Vos and a Death Trooper.

I'm not sure if that's every Celebration and probably not every item. Things like patches, pins, and some prints have definitely been first come, first served and when they sold out they were gone. At CA last year there were some trading pins held back for each day but some of the other stuff wasn't AFAIK.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast