Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Exclusives

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    Hmm, I am not seeing the pin posted above on Toynk, just a circular Silver one?
    I guess my question still stands, this pin in the parks only or can you get it somewhere else?
    https://www.toynk.com/products/star-...ed-edition-pin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-40...cAAOSwSypY~yt~

The circular gold and silver ones were sold at Celebration last month. I didn't attend and have no idea of the particulars of the exclusivity. I'm also wondering if any are available at the parks? I kind of doubt the gold ones are still available as they're limited to 1000 produced. I would guess they sold out at Celebration. I bought one on eBay.
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

I guess my question still stands, this pin in the parks only or can you get it somewhere else?
    I'm sorry, I got a bit mixed up, there. I was not saying the hinged one is available on Toynk. I was referring only to the round ones.
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

I went ahead and ordered both pins from Toynk. Thanks for the heads up...

The above pin was Disney Park only as far as I know.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

How do I get the gold 20th Anniversary Rebelscum.com/Force.net pin?
    This is where the fun begins!
    @DarthBLU3

Quote Originally Posted by JediXXL View Post

Does anyone know who had these and if they have any left?
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthrea...1#post19932677
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

There was a guy from Canada that wanted the 501st dog tag and the Cantina Showdown pin. I accidently deleted him PM. if you are reading this they guy's last name was Cuddie.

I was able to track down the pins...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

From eBay or the Scummer who did them? I wanted those too but forgot about tracking them down at CO
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Evilbay, but worth it...

The other ones I ordered directly from Toynk

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast