Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Tips & Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Bitnik1 View Post
    How about a "camping chair" - the kind that folds up? It's still 3 feet long when collapsed, so I'm worried about getting it in as it won't "fit in a backpack"...
    Not if they stick to the backpack deal. I have a tripod stool type of chair. It's about 2 feet long. I'll stick it in my backpack and have it poking out the top. Hopefully that works.

Portable battery bank to recharge phones/other devices.

I bought an Anker powercore+ 26800. If I do the sleepover , I'll be set !

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    I bought an Anker powercore+ 26800. If I do the sleepover , I'll be set !
    I have the Anker 21100 and it's amazing. It is truly an anchor but it does the job. I can charge both my phone and tablet from 0 to 100 at least 4 times each with it. The biggest downside is that it takes 2 days to fully charge from zero. Charge it every night and you should be good to go.
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

Quote Originally Posted by groove790 View Post
    I have the Anker 21100 and it's amazing. It is truly an anchor but it does the job. I can charge both my phone and tablet from 0 to 100 at least 4 times each with it. The biggest downside is that it takes 2 days to fully charge from zero. Charge it every night and you should be good to go.
    Yeah , the one I got has the new Qualcomm QC 3.0 and USB 3.0. It's supposed to fully charge in 9 hours tops. We'll see. Should definitely power all my stuff though !

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910