Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Tickets

I imagine as the show gets closer, 4 day tickets will be a little easier to get on the secondary market. Some people who can't go anymore won't want to be stuck with them.

Just keep an eye on this thread. I seem to remember seeing 4-day passes for sale here as CV and CVII got closer.

I meant to say CV and CVI. I guess we can't edit our posts anymore.

i have purchased badges but i will be moving next month anyone know how to,change your mailing address so the badges come to my new home ?

Quote Originally Posted by drzza View Post
    i have purchased badges but i will be moving next month anyone know how to,change your mailing address so the badges come to my new home ?
    There's contact info in your confirmation email. It says you have until 2/15 to make a change.

I'm in the market for an adult 4-Day pass if anyone isn't able to make it. Thanks!
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

I'm looking for 1 VIP pass. Let me know if anyone has any leads.

Joe

I was able to get a pass thanks to some great Scummers! Thanks again fellas!
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

I am looking for a four day pass if anyone can help me out.
    It's a great time to be a Fett collector!

Still looking for 1-2 VIP tickets, they are transferable. email me at blacklodge@sasktel.net
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast