Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Tickets

Due to financial constraints (ie the holidays) my son and I missed the opportunity to purchase the 4-day passes. If youbare able to assist us, please send me a PM. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by raggedtgr7 View Post
    Due to financial constraints (ie the holidays) my son and I missed the opportunity to purchase the 4-day passes. If youbare able to assist us, please send me a PM. Thank you for your time.
    I don't know how old your son is, but there are still 4 day child passes available.

one thing to note, an adult pass is required to have a 4 day child. my friend kyle missed the 4 day pass deadline too and has been trying to get reedpop to sell him the 4 day child solo. so far with no success.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBaldylox View Post
    one thing to note, an adult pass is required to have a 4 day child. my friend kyle missed the 4 day pass deadline too and has been trying to get reedpop to sell him the 4 day child solo. so far with no success.
    Can you buy four individual day adult passes and a 4 day child? If not, why even have the child pass still for sale?

ya you could do that im sure, but the its a big cost difference that folks are looking at.

Thank you for the replies of assistance/recommendations. My son has past the required age to be considered for a childs pass, so he will now require an adult pass.

I missed the deadline and am really bummed they are not offering the 4 day adults any longer (even at a slightly higher price.)

Don't they want people there for 4 days? I feel like they are essentially forcing people to pick two days now. I am considering the Fri/Sat single days and just missing Thurs/Sun.

Not willing to pay a scum mark up on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
    I missed the deadline and am really bummed they are not offering the 4 day adults any longer (even at a slightly higher price.)

Don't they want people there for 4 days? I feel like they are essentially forcing people to pick two days now. I am considering the Fri/Sat single days and just missing Thurs/Sun.

Not willing to pay a scum mark up on eBay.
    I think they want to balance between locals/curious tourists (Day pass folks) and Four day attendees. With how much more space OCCC west hall has, they probably had more Four Day Badges for sale and will probably have a higher total attendance. Day folks are important for the Vendors who would make most of their money on Day One and not as much during the rest of the show.

We were watching a pair of Adult 4-Day passes on eBay (currently the only pair that has been placed on auction) that ended yesterday forvover $400.00 which, considering that four single day passes for two adults is only slightly more, seemed a bit ridiculous.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast