Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Celebration Orlando: Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by groove790 View Post
    I still have a child 4 day badge available at cost. I will have to meet up in Orlando because I don't trust the USPS to get it there in one day. Let me know.
    I finally sold it!
    www.heroministries.org

"To me, She's royalty!"

PM Sent!
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    PM Sent. I have 2 Galactic Night passes that I'll sell for exactly what I paid. Anyone interested? I can meet you at Celebration.
    Both passes on hold. Thanks!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Hey guys, still hoping for a last minute VIP pass. I'll be in Orlando on Wednesday, and would be willing to spend $1250 to $1500 for it. PM me if you have a spare! Thanks! ~Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Tosh1289 View Post
    Hey guys, still hoping for a last minute VIP pass. I'll be in Orlando on Wednesday, and would be willing to spend $1250 to $1500 for it. PM me if you have a spare! Thanks! ~Peter
    Just a little advice just list one price offer. If I'm desperate to sell my VIP I'm gonna ask you for $1500, since it's the highest you listed. You can always haggle it out via PM
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Just a little advice just list one price offer. If I'm desperate to sell my VIP I'm gonna ask you for $1500, since it's the highest you listed. You can always haggle it out via PM
    Fair point.

If anyone is selling the following badges for the show, i would be interested:

special guest, crew, media

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415